Friday, September 25, 2015

Guest Post: See You Soon Broadway by Melissa Baldwin


Maris Forrester has a wonderful life with an amazing boyfriend and a fulfilling job. She’s happy and content . . . or so she thinks. Maris has always had huge dreams of being on Broadway. Ever since her very first performance as a child, she has envisioned herself on the stage under the shining lights. Now she has to decide whether she should to give up her wonderful life to chase those dreams.
When her parents announce they are moving, she comes across a long-lost family treasure. She doesn’t realize that this treasure may hold the key to her future and to all her dreams coming true.
And if that wasn’t sign enough, a mysterious stranger throws another wrench in the mix at a dazzling rooftop party benefiting the Arts. These could be signs of things to come.
But will she remain content in her perfect world, or will she step into the unknown world she has always dreamed of?

Buy on Amazon | B&N | Kobo


                                                 Guest Post:


Who doesn’t love the villains? By- Melissa Baldwin

While writing my novels I love bringing my characters to life. This is especially true for the villains. Honestly, who doesn’t love a good villain? My novels are filled with these individuals who love to make life difficult for the heroine/hero, these characters include the horrible boss, jealous cousins, and the not so loyal boyfriend. Villains come in all different shapes and sizes and that’s what makes their characters so much fun to write and too read about. Of course in the end I always want good to win over evil but the villain is always the one to keep the story exciting.

This got me thinking abut my favorite villain of all time. Of course being the Disney fan that I am, I immediately thought of our beloved Disney villains. This year my daughter wants our family to do a villain theme for Halloween and there are so many fantastically wicked possibilities. From Maleficent to Cruella de Vil, Disney always delivers the worst of the worst or is it the best of the best? ☺ So, who is my favorite villain of all time? The truth is, I can’t decide because I love them all and I can’t wait to bring my next villain to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment