Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Literary Addicts Wednesday Meme Week of 6/12

The theme of this week is - What book would you like to be a character in?

My Answer: Any of  Stephen King Books. he is my favorite author and it would be a honor.

When Indie: hard choice but I think I have to go with (I cheat I pick two.

                                                 The King Series by Tawdra Kandle 



OR

The Boston Witches Series by Jessica Gibson 



If you want to be a part of it, feel free to join here CLICK


7 comments:

  1. I am way too much of a scaredy cat to be in a Stephen King novel - with the exception of possible 11/22/63. Definitely not The Stand or Under the Dome! I totally agree with the King series and haven't read the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of Stephen King's books (except "On Writing") because I'm too scared to read them, so I'd definitely be too scared to be a character in one of them! But I give you a gold star for bravery. I hope you come out of his books alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan & Athena I love Stephen King, I have almost all his books and many of his movies :)

      Delete
  3. Ahahaha, Niki! Maybe the heroine from THE STAND. . .but what wonderful choices! Would you be Marly or Tasmyn in The King Series? I know you couldn't be Nell, you're far too good a person. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Tawdra,

      Marly or a best friend of hers :D

      Delete
  4. Stephen King too scary for me too...but I would love to be in the King series too...Maybe as Michael's sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of the books the others picked, but I *have* read most of Stephen King's books. You. Are. Insane. LOL

    ReplyDelete