Monday, May 5, 2014

Review: Zero Alternative by Luca Pesaro



“Sometimes you must destroy first.”
zeroalternative3D
Framed. Hunted. Betrayed.
To stay alive, Scott Walker must bring down a corrupt international bank. And possibly shatter the world’s economy. Because finance is a black hole ready to chew up countries and people before spitting them out rich, or broken. Or both.
 In love with a woman he can’t trust. As he hides from hitmen across Europe, Walker has only one card to play – DeepShare. A silicon oracle that could predict a slice of the future, and that everyone wants. Governments and insane billionaires, criminals and anarchist hackers stand in his way, some even promising help – though with dangerous strings attached.

As Walker struggles to survive and digs deeper into the dark heart of the global economy, one question torments him: how much will the world have to pay?
ZERO ALTERNATIVE is an action-packed conspiracy thriller that plucks at the heart of human nature. When our grip on love, hope and morality starts to slide, the only future worth living is the one we choose for ourselves.

Add Zero Alternative to your Goodreads TBR list!

 Buy on Amazon (US) and Amazon (UK)




My Review:
 
I love thrillers, and when I saw this book I knew I wanted to read it, I was not disappointing I love Scott, he is the main character in this book, strong, likable and fighting to stay alive, not sure who he can trust, not even the woman he loves.... and protect his best friends invention.

Lets take a small step back, Scott Walker works at the trade market he is very good at it, then imagine your friend invents a program that can tell you what the best trades are to make. Perfect right?? So perfect and priceless that everyone wants it, Criminals, government, billionaires you name it. When Scott's friend is killed, Scott knows he has to run and hide and protect the invention, he a,so needs to proof the corruption in banking world. Will he be able to stay alive and save the world??

Great thriller, packed with action and fast paced, I promise you want to keep reading just to see what twist is around the next corner. Buy the book, sit down with drinks and snacks and be prepared that you want to read it in one sit!! that happened to me, This is one of the best debut books I ever had my hands on and I can't wait to read more by Luca Pesaro.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review Nikita, I'm glad you enjoyed ZA!

    ReplyDelete