Saturday, October 28, 2017

Review: The Workings of Energy in the Human Energy Field by Zorica Gojkovic PH. D


The happenings in your life are not erratic, whimsical occurrences. They are external expressions of the content of your energy field.
Before there is matter, there is energy. Your thoughts, beliefs, history and soul attributes exist as energy in your energy field. They create the reality that you know. When you change the content of your energy field, you change your life.
The Workings of Energy shows you how energy operates in your energy field and offers tools to successfully work with energy. When you have this crucial knowledge, you have power; you can consciously work with energy to create your life.
                                          Buy on Amazon 
                                        My Review:
I grew up in a family with all kind of powers, I see aura's and spirits sometimes, although now I am sick it is like I am protected and not much is coming through. But that besides. I am a believer.
This book is a fast read and tells you about the energies around you. The author tells you about the energy and how to get in touch with it and use it.It is well written and you can learn from it. It will make your life richer and sometimes even better. That is how I received it.

                            



No comments:

Post a Comment