Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Book Tour & Interview: Blood Sacrifice by Jill Cooper


Lourdes has been slain and the new queen of the underworld has been chosen.
It was the day the Blood sisters had been striving for. The day where they would be free of Lourdes and could go back to living normal lives, but with the underworld’s throne empty, the Earth plunges into chaos.
Rivers turn black, demons run amok, with more chaos is about to be unleashed. All the while demon hunter, Duncan Jasper, is prisoner of the enemy. Jessica will stop at nothing to free him from Vain, a bounty hunter who trades in the lives of humans.
Getting into her stronghold won’t be easy, and Vain will be expecting a fight, but what she won’t be expecting is Jessica’s secret weapon. The newly crowned queen of the underworld, her very own sister.
Jessica hopes Amanda can resist the dark magic now surging through her veins long enough for a special artifact—The Ruby Heart—to be found, the one thing that can purify Amanda’s heart and break the awful curse.
But Amanda has other plans. If she sacrifices herself to the underworld, she hopes to do one better. Kill the demons from the inside and free the trapped souls being tormented for an eternity.
One way or another, it will surely come to sister vs sister in a full-scale war.
All in the name of Blood.
About Jill Cooper –
jillcooper
I could write this in the third person. I could tell you what I like, where I was born, and what my favorite things are.
But instead, I’ll say I don’t want to write like everyone else. I don’t want to craft stories you’ve read a thousand times before. I want my novels to be a cinematic experience, blending themes, genres, and situations unlike any you’ve ever read.
I want to break the rules. I want you to break out in a cold sweat as you read my books out of fear, love, and excitement. I want my books to be an experience. When you finish, I want you to feel something. Good or bad.
If you do, then I’ll have succeeded. If not, I’ll keep trying.
She can be contacted at http://www.jillacooper.com and please like her to keep up to date: Facebook

                   Blood Sacrifice Interview

Did you always wanted to be a author?

Absolutely! That's the short answer. The long answer is yes, ever since the first grade when I had to write my first creative writing 'story' which was probably a paragraph long. I still can remember it well. It was about a zoo keeper and an escaped Lion!

 I adore the Blood sisters series, how did you come up with them?

I thought about them because of Supernatural, the TV show. I wondered what it would be like with two sisters, instead of two brothers. I thought it would be nice to have an urban fantasy story about the bond of sisterhood more so than the romance (though there is that, too!)

 Will there be more Blood sisters coming?

Yes, I hope so. If the market is there. I would love for them to solve cases and save other people, other than themselves. I think it'd be fun to see Jessica as the hero in another woman's story. After she gets some well earned time off!

Are the characters you write based on people you know? Or all made up?

I make them up, but I draw inspiration from people I know, or the person I would most like to be. Most of it just comes to me and I just play with that.

You ever thought about writing another king of book. as example thriller?

Yes, I love to write thrillers and have just released one that I co-authored with Bonnie Paulson! It's outOctober 11th and it's called Light's Out

 question fire: get to know some about you
Favorite author? Stephen King
Favorite tv show/movie? The Flash/1980s classics
Favorite food? BURGERS!
Favorite snack? Potato Chips
Favorite drink? Coffeee!
Favorite color? Pink
Anything you would like you readers to know?? They're awesome and I love them. I hope you get a chance to check out the Blood Sisters and that you love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment