Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Book tour & Guest post Impatience by Laura Stapleton

impatiencetour

imp_med
In the second full novel in an Atlantic Maritime series, an assumed loyal son is the first suspect after his invalid mother’s surprise death. Was the suspect impatient for his inheritance? Or did old age catch up to the dear elderly lady? Can Aaron and Mandy teaming up again help explain his patient’s death before the wrong man is arrested?

Amazon/ Barnes and Noble/ Kobo / iBooks

    betrayal_med   
Welcome to the first full novel in an Atlantic Maritime series soaked in romance and murder. When a family friend of Mandy Hays washes up on shore, everything points to homicide. But how, when he was alone on a fishing trip? Her sexy neighbor, Dr. Aaron Nicholson, knows much more than he can say. As the evidence piles up, all of the victim’s family and closest friends seem guilty. Need to know more? Grab your copy of this “enticing page turner!” today.

Sign up for Laura's newsletter and get it for FREE!

    With an overactive imagination and a love for writing, Laura Stapleton decided to type out her daydreams and what-laura_stapleton_ifs in order to share her lovable characters and their worlds with readers. She currently lives in Kansas City with her husband, daughter, dog, and a few cats. When not at the computer, you'll find her in the park for a jog or at the yarn store's clearance section. Find Laura online at https://twitter.com/LauraLStapleton, https://www.facebook.com/LLStapleton, and at http://lauralstapleton.com. Subscribe to Laura’s newsletter and keep up on the latest updates and new releases.       
Follow the Book Tour


                                Guest Post:

Hi! I’m Laura Stapleton, the author of Impatience: A Nova Scotia Murder Mystery.  One thing I’ve found in talking about a soon to be out mystery is I have a fear of giving too much away.  Let’s see if I can tell you all about it without actually telling you all about it.
Writing the second book in the series, Impatience, was so much fun. I’m a plotter up to a point. I’ll set up the beginning, fix an end, and write the twist and turns in between the two. The couple, Aaron and Mandy, and the secondary characters seem like people who I could call up and chat with.
I have to admit, this is one of the sexiest books I’ve ever written. The mystery solving duo can’t resist each other any longer in this story. Considering what happened in Betrayal, they don’t see the need to put off anything else for tomorrow when today nothing in life is guaranteed. The title, Impatience, mirrors the characters’ moods, and I had a great time sprinkling the feeling throughout the novel.
Finally, the research! It’s amazing how much I’ve had to learn about everything in Canada and Nova Scotia. The greatest compliment I’ve been getting lately is being asked if I’m from there. I’m not, being a native Oklahoman living in Missouri, US. Because of my upbringing, the medical, financial, governmental, and even mundane all required research. Lucky me, I have Canadian beta readers to catch when I say miles instead of kilometers and dollar bills instead of loonies or toonies.
D2D universal link: books2read.com/u/bxNRJm

No comments:

Post a Comment