Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review Regrow your Hair with your Mind by Kfir Luzzatto Ph. D.


Regrow Lost Hair and Restore Its Natural Color to Gray Hair – Do It With Your Mind
Do It With Words – No “Magic” Potions Or Lotions Needed
Do It With Words is a straightforward guide into the power of your mind. The author, a former skeptic, who reformed after witnessing how mind-body practices deliver tangible results, provides visual proof and a precise blueprint of the mind-body experiment in which he succeeded in his attempt to regrow lost hair and to restore its natural color to gray hair.
The book describes in precise detail how the author:
Regrew lost hair; restored its natural, dark brown color to his previously white hair;used self-hypnosis, guided imagery and meditation to achieve all results without the aid of any external preparation.
Editorial Reviews
“It’s a wonderful application of something that I have believed in for many years now – the power of mind over body . . . This technique is worthy of serious attention.” – Michael J. Hadfield, D. Hyp., MBSCH
“Kfir Luzzatto . . . has laid down a path for you to reach many goals traditionally considered difficult or impossible. I see Kfir as very much a visionary pioneer in the mind-body field. We are fortunate to read what he has discovered and reveals . . .” – Forbes Robbins Blair

buy on Amazon / Kobo / Google Play / Smashwords



When I saw the title, I just laughed, even though I know you ca do a lot with your mind and feel better, I am a Lupus patient and I force myself t feel better often! But still I was reserved. The Author is very positive, he shows pictures of his progress and he made me a believer which isn't easy trust me, I haven't tried it yet myself but I will. It is a nice, positive read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment